It's Over, It's Over, It's Over- Frank Sinatra
It's over, it's over, it's over
I won't look back, won't look back
My bridge has been crossed
It's over, it's over, it's over
I'll walk away, I'll stay away
Tossed my heart and lost
Losing is not a happy thing when the stakes are high
Not when you lose your lover on a simple "Good-bye"
It's over, it's over, it's over
I can't look back, won't look back
My heart says it's done
It's over, it's over, it's over
But when I see her and when I'm near her
I feel like it's just begun...
You can't lie to yourself about what you want.. or more so.. WHO you want.
I'll Never Smile Again- Frank Sinatra
I'll never smile again
Until I smile at you
I'll never laugh again
What good would it do?
For tears would fill my eyes
My heart would realize
That our romance is through
I'll never love again
I'm so in love with you
I'll never thrill again
To somebody new
Within my heart
I know I will never start
To smile again
Until I smile at you...
It was said to be written by a woman whose soldier husband died in WWII. They know its Faults but I really like to think it was. It gives it more soul!
Don't Worry 'bout Me- Frank Senatra.
Don't worry 'bout me
I'll get along
Forget about me
Be happy my love
Let's say that our little show is over
And so the story ends
Why not call it a day, the sensible way
And still be friends
Look out for yourself
Should be the rule
Give your heart and your love, to whomever you love
Don't be a fool
Darling why stop to cling, to some fading thing
That used to be
If you can forget
Don't you worry 'bout me
What I LOVE about this song is the Line "If you can forget, Don't you worry 'bout me". I always tell everyone "Im fine don't worry about me!" because I am such a stubborn independent person. But this song shows that vulnerability that we still have while acting tuff.





No comments:
Post a Comment